Full Paper Submission
Deadline: 10 June, 2016
Please prepare and submit full papers to the Summit before the deadline when you receive the acceptance notification of your abstract.
The submitted papers will be strictly peer-reviewed, and can only be published in the Summit Proceedings after careful modification to meet the requirements of publishing, especially of the language.
All accepted papers will be included in a CD-ROM available at the Summit. The formal Proceedings will be published by the IOP Conference Series (EI-Index, Web of Science-CPCI) after the Summit.
Should you get any problem on your full paper submission, please let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Information for authors
Preparing your proceedings paper
IOP Conference Series uses author-supplied PDFs for all online and print publication. Authors must prepare their papers using Microsoft Word, according to the proceedings guidelines and templates, and submit both Word and PDF files.
It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread. IOP do not copy edit or reformat papers and will not send out author proofs prior to publication. Post-publication changes are not permitted, so please ensure that your paper has been checked for errors.
By submitting a paper an author and all co-authors are assumed to agree with the terms of the IOP Proceedings Licence.
Do not submit your papers directly to IOP Publishing; please contact your conference organizer for submission instructions.
Templates and guidelines
Authors must prepare their papers using our Microsoft Word template, and then convert these to PDF format. Both Word and PDF files should be submitted:
If you would like to submit multimedia to accompany your paper, you might find these guidelines useful: Multimedia Guidelines
When preparing your paper please check that:
It is the author's responsibility to make the submitted paper readable, relevant, and interesting. This requirement includes legibility of diagrams and good quality of English. A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are at least 25 mm all round.
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via CrossRef if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
Click HERE to enter the full paper online submission system.